1. Electricity markets.
2. Optimal operation strategies in electricity markets.
3. Market-clearing procedures for competitive electricity markets.
4. Simulators for electricity markets.
5. Operaton and planning of transmission networks.
6. Pricing of energy and security in electricity markets.
7. Short-term operation of hydroelectric power systems.
8. Power system vulnerability.
9. Mathematical programming.
10. Stochastic programming.
11. Rating of tranmission lines.
12. Renewable and distributed energy resources.